View our EEO Public File
Careers In Television Download
Sales Account Executive
Seeking a results-oriented, talented, experienced sales executive.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Sell advertising solutions within a designated territory or account list
- Grow market share by increasing opportunities with existing customers and acquisition of new business
Requirements and Skills:
- Experience in broadcast sales
- Proven track record in new business development
- Strong negotiating skills; exceptional analytical and communication abilities
- Clear driving record and satisfactory pre-employment drug test
- Include cover letter with resume/application. EOE.
Job ID: SAE-2
News Techical Director
We are seeking a news technical director to join our fast-paced newsroom environment. Skills must include the ability to direct and operate all live news technical equipment involved with on-air broadcasts. Television broadcast experience, news automation and web editing preferred. Satisfactory pre-employment drug test and clear driving record required. EOE.
Job ID: NTD-2
When submitting your resume, you must include the job id number for the position you are applying. The job id number is found at the end of the job description and must be included on your resume or in your correspondence to KTBS.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please download
and submit your application and your resume by one of the following methods:
A. E-Mail to:
B. Mail to:
PO Box 44227
C. Hand Deliver to:
312 East Kings Hwy.
KTBS, Channel 3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. KTBS seeks the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to the station. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact our personnel director by calling 318-861-5832 or mail your request to KTBS, Inc., P.O. Box 44227, Shreveport, LA. 71134