The Caddo Sheriff's Office Youth Services Division conducted an operation Monday, December 31, targeting businesses who sell alcohol to underage customers, according to Sheriff Steve Prator.
Thirty-three businesses in Caddo Parish were checked for compliance with state laws. Summonses were issued at six of the businesses. Three clerks were also charged with not having an ABO card. Those receiving summonses for selling alcohol to people under the age of 21 were:
1) Morris A. Blanchard, 59, employed at Channel Marker Lounge, 11001 Hwy. 1, Oil City;
2) Jamie H. Cowart, 52, employed at Magnolia Clubhouse, 22300 Hwy. 1, Rodessa (also an ABO violation);
3) Felicia M. Lewis, 33, employed at Food Fast Exxon #84, 5875 Hwy. 1, Shreveport (second violation);
4) Sherri McCrary, 55, employed at State Line Bar, 11588 Hwy. 80, Greenwood (second violation);
5) Mary Mandosia, 57, employed at General Store, 6230 Colquitt Road, Keithville (also an ABO violation);
6) Carolyn Kelly, 43, employed at S & A Truck Stop, 12300 Mansfield Road, Keithville (also an ABO violation).
Conducting the investigation were Lt. Sam Hall, Sgt. Richard Jennings, Cpl. Rickey Evans, and Deputy Keith Cornelius.