A home for the holiday's that's the wish of one Ark-La-Tex family who lost their home and everything to a fire.
It happened just after 8:00 a.m. Tuesday morning in 2700 block of Old Red Lick road.
Fire officials say the family had a power outage Tuesday morning and when the electricity came back on a space heater started the blaze.
The homeowners, Tony and Detra patterson, were at the "Shop with a Cop" program with their grandchildren when the fire happened.
The Patterson's say they've received support from close family and friends.
If you'd like to help, the Flower Acres Baptist Church of Texarkana is accepting donations for the family.
They can be reached at 903-824-8410.