Shreveport Fire Fighters are praising the quick thinking action of an area teen after he managed to keep his cool and pull his Grandmother out to safety when a fire broke out in their home.
The Shreveport Fire Department says two children and two adults escaped from the blaze that broke out just before 6am in the 1500 block of Ford.
Fire investigators believe the first started in the bathroom.
More than 15 fire units are working right now to put out the blaze.
If you're morning drive takes you in that direction you may want to plan an alternate route.
We have a crew on the way and will bring you more information as it becomes available.