Seven people were arrested over the weekend during a prostitution sting in Bossier City. Agents with the Bossier Combined Narcotics Task Force arrested five for solicitation of prostitution and two others for prostitution during a sting operation Friday night.
On separate occasions, five men contacted undercover agents to meet for the purpose of having sex in exchange for money, while two females agreed to have sex with undercover agents in exchange for money.
Arrested for solicitation of prostitution are:
• Alfred Broadway, 26, of Bossier City
• Bryan K. Freeland, 34, of Keithville, La.
• Casey W. Litton, 34, of Minden, La.
• Ellis R. St. Pierre, Jr., 31, of Abbeville, La.
• Jeremy Wilkerson, 20, of Noble, La.
Arrested for prostitution are:
• Cherrelle Finley, 25, of Dallas, Texas
• Joseline G. Torres, 37, of Sacramento, Calif. She was also charged with resisting arrest.
All were transported to the Bossier Maximum Security Facility for booking. Bond for all is $1,000, except for Torres, who has a $2,000 bond.
The Bossier Combined Narcotics Task Force, formed in October 2012, comprises agents with the Bossier Sheriff’s Office and Bossier City Police Department.