A cultural kaleidoscope of color and opulent panorama of pageantry kicks off a star-studded, all new, never before seen line up as the 2012 El Karubah Shrine Circus Spectacular rolls into Shreveport/Bossier City. Enchanting elephants, tantalizing tigers, and amazing acrobats prepare to dazzle and astound.
Acts will include Joseph Dominick Bauer, Ringmaster. Hailing from Swiss circus royalty, Bauer is emcee and conqueror of the Wheel of Death.
• Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Direct from Argentina, Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats are untamed, untethered, and utterly unpredictable.
• Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs high above the arena, by their hair while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
• Broadway Bo, The World’s Largest Performing Elephant. Trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible 5 ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
• Caroline Williams and the Liberty Horses. Eight generations of German equestrian circus history course through Caroline’s high stepping steeds.
• Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
• Fabio’s Extreme Riders, It’s a Small World After All. Fabio’s fearless foursome fly encased in a steel globe. When inches count, Fabio’s riders do not disappoint.
Tickets are $35 for Ringmaster (VIP seating), $29 for Spectacular (reserved seating), $22 for adults in Family Seating (general admission), and $16 for children. A very limited number of $9 seats are available for early purchase for Friday night’s opening show, and Saturday morning. The website for coupons, offers, giveaways and more details is www.2012circus.com. In addition, Brookshire’s is selling tickets for $20 (adults) and $14 (children). Kids under age 3 are FREE.
Show times for the 2012 El Karubah Shrine Circus Spectacular at the Century Link Center are Friday (9/21) at 7:30 pm. Saturday (9/22) at 11 a.m.and 3 and 7:30 p.m. Sunday (9/23) at 2 and 6 p.m.
The Shrine Circus is the only interactive circus in the world! Our audience is welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for our famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet our performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around.