Two storage buildings which were 14x20 in size, along with a camper, went up in flames over the weekend. The fire sparked on Highway 1 and Doug Attaway Boulevard, near Ronpak Inc., a company that makes packing boxes.
Several firefighters worked for about an hour and a half to extinguish the blaze.
According to Shreveport Fire Department's Scott Wolverton, the camper was parked adjacent to the storage buildings.
"The storage buildings were total losses," Wolverton said.
There were no injuries. The fire will remain under investigation.