Quantcast

Candle Blamed For Shreveport Fire - KTBS.com - Shreveport, LA News, Weather and Sports

Candle Blamed For Shreveport Fire

Candle starts fire in a Shreveport homePosted on 04/10/2007 An all too common fire starter had Shreveport Firefighters out early Tuesday morning. A candle started a fire inside a house in the 97-hundred block of Normandie. Fire officials say the candle was burning in a bedroom while a woman was watching television.The candle set a comforter on fire and the woman burned her wrist trying to put it out before she and her husband decided to get out and let firefighters handle it. Fortunately, the fire didn't do a lot of damage.

Powered by WorldNow
    Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTBS. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.
    Advertising | EEO Public File | KTBS 3 Public File | KPXJ 21 Public File