Recipe from Albert Milburn of Brandon, Miss.
Prep Time: 6 min
Total Time: 15 min, depending how many you prepare.
2 lbs. of fresh hambuger (makes about 6 large burgers)
1 tsp lemon pepper (for each burger)
1 tblsp garlic salt
1 small jar hamburger dill slices.
1. Flatten enough hamburger to make 12 large medium sized patties. (makes 6 burgers)
2. Place dill slices on one patty, top with second patty and pinch around edge to seal.
3. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and garlic salt to taste.
4. Grill until fluid runs clear.
5. Place on steamed bun, top with condiments of your choice. Best with lettuce, tomato, mayo, a slice of onion and a slice of cheese (not american cheese) of your choice.
Yield: 6 Servings
Comments: Burgers also good with just onion and mustard.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.