SHREVEPORT, La. - We can now say goodbye to the dream home, so our new winner can say hello!
The lucky recipient of the 2019 KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home is Jennie Finch Daigle of Sulphur, LA. The home is valued at $525,000. Not only has she won the KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home, but the $100 contribution in the form of a ticket to win is helping save young lives at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, TN. Daigle says she purchased 50 tickets, and she has a heart for charity and children.
Daigle's name was announced on live television Sunday afternoon from the KTBS 3 studio in Shreveport.
The grand total raised this year for St. Jude through the KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway was $1,532,478.
The 29th Annual KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway was a sell out by the morning of August 11th.
The KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home is the grand prize in this year's fundraiser.
Regular donations are needed to keep the doors of St. Jude open. Click here to learn more about how you can help kids with cancer.
The KTBS 3 St. Jude Dream Home was started by Dr. Donald Mack in 1991. Since then, more than $33 million have been donated by people from the ArkLaTex. That generosity has inspired others, and now Dream Homes are built across the nation. So far, more than $400 million to help children with cancer and their families has been raised.
Additional 2019 Winners:
- Tickets on Sale Prize:Reserve your ticket by Friday, May 17 to enter to win the Tickets on Sale Prize: a $5,000 gift card to Shane’s Seafood & BBQ. (James and Lisa of Benton, LA)
- Early Bird Prize:Reserve your ticket by Monday, June 17 to enter to win the Early Bird Prize: a 2019 Honda Recon ATV, courtesy of G & C Honda. (Dorothy Lea)
- Bonus Prize: Reserve your ticket by Friday, August 9, 2019 to enter to win the Bonus Prize: a 2019 Mazda 3, courtesy of Moffitt Mazda and the Moffitt Family. (Thomas and Martha Sistron)
- Subaru portable generator, courtesy of Wholesale Pump & Supply, Inc. (Kevin Gamble)
- Flowers for a year, courtesy of Flowers for You (Cindy Ellison)
- $1,000 gift card to Porter's Fine Dry Cleaning (Kevin Payne)
- 2 open water scuba diver certifications, courtesy of Scuba Ventures (Juan Steward)
- Artesso® Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with SmartTouch® Technology and coordinating soap dispenser, courtesy of Brizo® (David Thompson)
- $1,000 gift card to Spa Concepts (Katie Lasagna)
- AMSEC safe bundle, courtesy of Loksafe Services, Inc. (Claudia Bryant)