SHREVEPORT, La. - Shreveport Mayor Adrian Perkins joined the VA Medical Center staff at Overton Brooks VA Medical Center on Thursday afternoon to deliver a proclamation recognizing June as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Awareness Month and June 27th as the official PTSD Awareness Day in the city of Shreveport.
3 Investigates & ArkLaTex In-Depth
- Sheriff, councilman say Mayor Perkins pulled SPD from Trump rally
- Caddo deputies investigate credit union robbery
- Large drug seizure in Shreveport, arrests expected
- Growth in south Shreveport; could it lead to a new city?
- Man, woman shot in Shreveport drive-by
- Shreveport burglary suspect on the run after standoff
- Police: Suspect in shooting death of toddler surrenders
- Shots fired on Greenwood Road in Shreveport, male victim arrives at Ochsner LSU
- East Texas safari ride
- 2 teens wounded in Shreveport shooting