SHREVEPORT, La. - For the 65th year the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is tracking Santa Claus.
- Shreveport trauma surgeon sentenced for stealing $200,000 in Social Security benefits
- Southeast Shreveport grocery store moves closer to zoning approval
- 3-vehicle crash leaves 2 injured on Youree Dr.
- Victims identified in triple shooting that left 2 dead
- Pastor wants to help kids who crashed into his church, starts fundraiser to make additional renovations
- Trial delayed for defendants indicted in Operation Hustle City
- Body recovered from Red River is identified
- Keithville man accused of sexually assaulting child
- School closures due to weather
- Nightwatch 'Doomsday' planes spending more time at Barksdale AFB