DO NOT DRIVE VEHICLES THROUGH FLOODED WATERWAYS. USE CAUTION WHEN
WALKING NEAR FLOODED RIVERBANKS. DO NOT TRY TO WADE OR SWIM IN
FLOODED RIVERS AND BAYOUS.
FOR MORE HYDROLOGIC INFORMATION, COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE
ADDRESS INTO YOUR FAVORITE WEB BROWSER URL BAR:
THE FLOOD WARNING CONTINUES FOR
THE BODCAU BAYOU AT BAYOU BODCAU LAKE.
* UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...OR UNTIL THE WARNING IS CANCELLED.
* AT 9:00 AM SUNDAY THE STAGE WAS 180.6 FEET.
* MINOR FLOODING IS OCCURRING AND MINOR FLOODING IS FORECAST.
* FLOOD STAGE IS 172.0 FEET.
* FORECAST...THE RIVER WILL CONTINUE TO FALL TO A STAGE OF 180.5 FEET
BY TOMORROW MORNING.
A year has gone by and it's almost time for Miss Louisiana Holly Conway to pass on her crown to the next lucky lady. This morning she sits down with us to talk about what it means to be Miss Louisiana.