BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Lawmakers on a Louisiana House committee Tuesday narrowly refused to advance a proposal to prohibit transgender athletes from competing on girls' sports teams in schools.
3 Investigates & ArkLaTex In-Depth
- Body recovered from Red River is identified
- $200M Shreveport Amazon fulfillment center announced
- Shreveport trauma surgeon sentenced for stealing $200,000 in Social Security benefits
- Southeast Shreveport grocery store moves closer to zoning approval
- 3-vehicle crash leaves 2 injured on Youree Dr.
- Victims identified in triple shooting that left 2 dead
- Pastor wants to help kids who crashed into his church, starts fundraiser to make additional renovations
- School closures due to weather
- Keithville man accused of sexually assaulting child
- Trial delayed for defendants indicted in Operation Hustle City