BOSSIER CITY, La. - All are welcome at any “National Day of Prayer” locations in Bossier Parish on Thursday May 6.
- Believers Worship Center, Highway 3, noon – 2 p.m.
- First Baptist Church, 201 Bellevue, 7 – 9 a.m.
- Benton United Methodist, 4615 Palmetto, 9:30 a.m.
- First United Methodist, 201 John Wesley Blvd. (flag pole), Noon
- Christ the King, 425 McCormick Street, 7:15 a.m. Morning Prayer, 7:30 Rosary, and 8:15 Mass
- Bellaire Baptist, 1210 Bellaire Blvd. (Main Campus), 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Central Assembly of God, 700 Highway 80, Noon
The 2021 National Day of Prayer theme prays: ”LORD pour out Your LOVE, LIFE, and LIBERTY.” Praying and proclaiming a promise of God in the theme verse, 2 Corinthians 3:17, “Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”
Please contact Chaplain Jay Valentine at (318)-965-3500 for more information.