SHREVEPORT, La. - One person is in police custody in Texas following a police that started on I-20 in between Shreveport and Bossier City and moved into Texas.
According to Lousisiana State Police Richar Landaverde, of Kilgore, was spotted driving a stolen SUV on I-20 East in between Caddo and Bossier Parishes around 4:45 Saturday afternoon.
Landaverde hit two LSP vehicles during the chase. Two troopers were sent to Willis Knighton-Bossier with non-life threatening injuries.
After turning around and heading west the chase moved into Texas at around 5:30. At that time several Texas law enforcement agencies joined the chase.
Around 5:45 Landaverde caused a two vehicle crash in Marshall at the US 59 and US 80 intersection. One woman was sent to the hospital after the crash. She has non-life threatening injuries.
He was taken into custody by Texas law enforcement and is currently in the Harrison County jail on Multiple charges.
In Bossier Parish he faces
- Illegal Possession of Stolen Things - $25,000
- Aggravated Flight From a Peace Officer - $75,000
In Caddo Parish he faces
- Aggravated Assault Upon a Peace Officer- no bond amount issued
- Aggravated Flight from a Peace Officer- no bond amount issued
- Aggravated from an officer - no bond amount issued
- Illegal Possession of Stolen Things - no bond amount issued
In Texas he faces
- Parole Violation- no bond amount issued
- Theft of Property over $30,000 but less than $150,000 from Smith County Texas $20,000
He also faces two warrant less charges for
- Evading Arrest and Detention with a Motor Vehicle- $20,000
- Unauthorized use of Vehicle- $10,000
He is currently in the Harrison County Jail.