SHREVEPORT, La. - Hot and dry weather is expected for tonight's games. Most will start with temps in the 90s. By half time, expect the 80s. Here are the forecasts for a couple of the games:
3 Investigates & ArkLaTex In-Depth
- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:17:52 AM
- Sunset: 06:43:53 PM
Partly cloudy skies this morning will give way to occasional showers during the afternoon. High 76F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Light rain this evening with thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Locally heavier rainfall possible.
- Mansfield woman with terminal cancer chooses life over death
- Remains found in Bienville woods believed to be missing Jackson Parish woman
- Freeze Warning for tonight
- Council win also puts liquor store owner at "competitive disadvantage"
- 3 Investigates: Officer-involved shooting in Sam's Town parking garage
- Hempstead County, Ark. man fights planned chicken houses
- Four region sheriffs' races decided; 2 others in run-offs
- Sabine Parish and state officials investigate drowning in Toledo Bend Lake
- Historic east Texas church says goodbye
- Shreveport businessman injured, 1 killed in Colo. explosion