Possible Tropical Trouble Thursday Evening near the Caribbean

Zeta just ravaged the gulf coast through the mid Atlantic states.  Now, we have a strong tropical wave moving into the Caribbean that could become our next depression or tropical storm.

The National Hurricane Center gives this system a 30% chance of development over the next few days and 70% odds 5 days out!

Follow this possible next round of tropical trouble with the KTBS 3 Hurricane Tracker.

Click here for the very latest MEGA 3 StormTeam forecast

0
1
2
0
0



Load comments